Printing depends on a consistent supply of process water going to press with optimal hardness so as to ensure the highest quality and consistent print. DruckChemie provides a range of hardening agents to keep process water at a desired level between 9o and 11o dH:
DruckChemie supplies a selection of agents to help clean and maintain systems, free from bacterial contamination, and ensuring optimal press operation.
- DC Biozid
DC PAPER SAVE
DruckChemie has developed its own unique, patented dampening additive for heatset printing, that offers distinct economical and ecological benefits for print shops:
- Reduced downtime
- Shorter production times
- Less paper waste from restarts
- Faster restoration on ink-water balance
- 50% reduction in print run paper waste
- Up to 2% reduction in total paper consumption
ALCOHOL & ALCOHOL SUBSTITUTES
DruckChemie delivers a range of alcohols and alcohol substitutes for:
- Reducing the surface tension for thorough wetting of printing plates.
- Increasing of take-up and improving water transfer
- Cooling e ect through rapid evaporation
- Support for a fast ink / water balance
DruckChemie also supports alcohol-free or alcohol reduced printing at customer facilities: AlkoGreen: 100% alcohol substitution. Alcohol: Isopropyl alcohol 99.9% 2-Propanol Alcohol Reduced: AlkoGreen 2.0 Iso 800: Reduced alcohol consumption by up to 15%, reduced VOC content up to 15%.