Solutions provided by DruckChemie not only convey the perfect appearance to your prints, but they can enhance your productivity as well as reducing downtime.
Cleaning and care products for impression rollers.
- Walzenwaschmittel UV
- Walzenwaschmittel III
Cleaning agents for cleaning dampening rollers.
- Rolomat 1.0
- Rolomat 238
- FWR DC 1.0
Characterised by their heavy duty cleansing power and short drying intervals.
Roller cleaning paste that facilitates a rapid exchange of ink. Cleans ink rollers quickly and deep into the pores, has a gentle effect and enhances the ink receptivity of the ink application rollers.
DC Gel AL
Gel for removing stubborn lime residue on the ink rollers.
Prevents damage to the non-ink bearing impression rollers in newspaper and offset presses.
For the removal of any ink residues or incrustations on scrapers, impression cylinders, ink fountains and machine components.
- Farbloser FH30
- Farbloser FH30 VOC
DruckChemie solvents thoroughly clean rollers and rubber blankets. They dissolve dried inks, remove grease from metallic surfaces and are available in all evaporation and flash point ranges.
For cleaning dispersion varnishing mechanisms on all machine types. Special cleaners are water-based; the surfactants contained therein comply with the Detergents Ordinance.
Prevents skin formation and the drying of printing ink in containers and ink fountains or on impression rollers.
Prevents the adherence of ink to impression cylinders and improves the sliding properties on cutting tables and in folding units.
- Refreshes printing ink
- Prevents the adhesion and plucking of the paper on the rubber blankets
- Will not lead to corrosion on the rollers of the printing plate
- Minimal paper waste following restart
DC DruckChemie ink duct foils promote the even transfer of ink in the ink fountain and thereby improve the cost effectiveness of the printing machine. The particularly high degree of form stability on the edges of the ink duct foil allows simple insertion and ensures a rapid restoration of the printing process.
Wash-out gumming, washing and gumming of plates in a single operation.
Plate cleaner for cleaning positively coated printing plates from all manufacturers
- Removes slight scratches from the printing plates
- Removes oxidation and ink residues
- Regenerates the printing plate
- Plattenreiniger Spezial R-CtP
HAND & SKIN PROTECTION
Cleaning paste for daily use. Solvent-free, removes moderate to heavy industrial contaminations
Hand Washing Paste
- For cleaning particularly filthy hands due primarily to water-insoluble, occupational-related grease and pigment-based materials.
- Gentle to the skin
- Works to prevent drying of the skin
- Up to 90% biodegradable
- Contains natural scrubbing agents (soft wood meal)
Hand protection and hand care cream
- For care, protection and regeneration of the skin.
- Penetrates quickly into the skin
- Leaves no greasy film residue
- Skin-neutral pH value
- Velour-lined protective nitrile gloves with a high degree of resistance to chemicals
- Provide a sure grip on wet parts
- Good resistance to a multitude of different hazardous substances
- Good sensitivity
- Disposable vinyl gloves of various types
- Work Gloves
- Very robust leather gloves
WASH CLOTHS & CLEANING
Wash cloths must deliver optimum cleaning results,while keeping washing agent consumption as
low as possible. DruckChemie dry wash cloths are designed to minimise downtime in order to
deliver significant cost and environmental benefits.Moreover, a complete range of pre-impregnated
wash cloths are also available.
- Maximum homogeneity in fibre structure
- Strengthened PET and cellulose fibres
- Fibre structure aligned to running direction delivers greater strength and reduced occurrence of faults
Wash cloths for automatic washing equipment:
- Mini rolls and jumbo rolls for automatic blanket washers
- Mini rolls and jumbo rolls for impression cylinders
Print cloths for manual cleaning
DruckChemie offers a wide range of different cleaning cloths for daily print shop use.
- Laundered print cloths service
- Disposal rags of cloth, non-woven or paper