A small step for us, a big step for the flexo printer.
As for the offset sector, we would now like to provide our holistic system concept for flexo printers as well. We have the infrastructure to develop effective and environmentally friendly solvents and cleaning concepts for every print shop today. Our focus is on practical implementation, so we can maximize benefits for the printer.
- We deliver every cleaning solution you need to your warehouse or to your printing machine. We usually do that in deposit containers, which we fill in different packaging units. The deposit will be fully reimbursed upon return.
- We may also work out new solutions with you. Flexographic printing rarely knows overarching standards and often requires individual implementation, this applies even more to cleaning agents. Our professionally equipped laboratory often makes the impossible possible.
- Our truck drivers take care of your inventory at the print shop at regular intervals and automatically replenish your detergent requirements.
- If your machine components are optimally cleaned, the remains must be disposed of. DC DruckChemie is a certified waste disposal company and is happy to take care of the professional disposal of your waste.
- At the end of the day we have the drive, the necessary experience and the concept to deal with the "more unpleasant things". We share this responsibility with you. We take all your cleaning waste for recycling or professional recovery. Again, it is our truck drivers on the routine service tour who independently load the relevant containers in your company. Delivery and disposal take place at the same time.
Portfolio for cleaning in UV flexo, solvent flexo, water-based flexo printing:
- Cliché cleaning agents also for cliché cleaning machines
- Chamber squeegee cleaner
- Cleaner for paint circulation systems
- Anilox roller cleaner also for quick deep cleaning
- Machine cleaner
- Cleaner for parts cleaning systems
- Cleaning and disposal of solvent paint residues
Detergent for flexographic printing
Regardless of the printing process, cleaning is a fundamental task that has a significant impact on the final quality of your print product.
All printers and packaging processors know that the best print is closely related to the condition of the press. In the pressroom, however, it is not easy in day-to-day business to pay attention to all the details that make up the difference between average jobs and outstanding jobs that delight customers.
In flexographic printing, the main cleaning tasks relate to the printing form (clichés, sleeves, cylinders), the inking unit (cylinders, immersion rollers, anilox rollers) as well as attachments and tools (ink tanks, squeegees, squeegee holders and chamber squeegees), as well as cans and buckets. In addition, all surfaces of the machine that may come into contact with printing ink, varnish, glue and other materials (rollers, frames, etc.).
For the manual and mechanical cleaning of these parts, DC DruckChemie offers an optimal range of products specially designed for flexographic printing. They meet the REACH requirements and are also VOC-free if required. There are our solutions for daily cleaning cycles, periodic applications and deep cleaning. Our laboratories have always developed them with regard to the performance in the pressroom and the safety of your employees in the industrial environment. Our specialty is to implement ideas and to work out your individual requirements as cleaning and disposal solutions. So that you can work optimally according to the current state of technology.