We now provide our full service offer for flexo printers. We have the infrastructure to develop effective, environmentally friendly solvents and cleaning concepts for every print shop today. Our focus is on practical implementation, so we can maximise benefits for the printer.
- We deliver every cleaning solution you need to your warehouse or your printing machine. We usually do it in deposit containers (depending on your requirements, in different packaging units), where the deposit is fully reimbursed upon return.
- We can consult with you to provide the best solutions. Flexographic printing has overarching standards and often requires individual implementation, much more so in the case of cleaning products. Our professionally equipped laboratory often makes the seemingly impossible, possible.
- Our truck drivers take care of your inventory at the print shop at regular intervals and automatically replenish your detergent requirements
- If your machine components are optimally cleaned, the remains must be disposed of. DC DruckChemie is a certified waste disposal company and is happy to take care of the professional disposal of your waste.
- We have the drive, the necessary experience and infrastructure to deal with your everyday needs. We take all your cleaning waste for recycling or professional recovery. Our truck drivers on the routine service tour load the relevant containers. Delivery and disposal take place at the same time.
Our cleaning in UV flexo, solvent flexo, water-based flexo printing portfolio:
- Cliché cleaning agents also for cliché cleaning machines
- Chamber squeegee cleaner
- Cleaner for paint circulation systems
- Anilox roller cleaner also for quick deep cleaning
- Machine cleaner
- Cleaner for parts’ cleaning systems
- Cleaning and disposal of solvent paint residues
Detergent for flexographic printing
Regardless of the printing process, cleaning is a fundamental task that has a significant impact on the final quality of your print product.
All printers and packaging processors know that the best print is closely related to the condition of the press. In the pressroom, however, it might be challenging to focus on every little detail that differentiates mediocre from great work in day-to-day business.
In flexographic printing, the main cleaning tasks relate to the printing form (clichés, sleeves, cylinders), the inking unit (cylinders, immersion rollers, anilox rollers) as well as attachments and tools (ink tanks, squeegees, squeegee holders and chamber squeegees), plus cans and buckets. In addition, all surfaces of the machine that may come into contact with printing ink , varnish, glue and other materials will require cleaning.
For the manual and mechanical cleaning of these parts, DC DruckChemie offers an optimal range of products specially designed for flexographic printing. They meet the REACH requirements and are also VOC-free, if required. We have solutions for daily cleaning cycles, periodic applications and deep cleaning. Our laboratories have consistently developed them with regard to the performance in the pressroom and the safety of your employees in the industrial environment. Our specialty is to implement ideas and to work out your individual requirements for cleaning and disposal solutions.
|Water||Solvant||UV||plate||anilox roller||machine parts||hand cleaner||Inline printing machine||manuel washstand||Washing machine machine parts||plate cleaning system||sheer||diluted|
|DC Flexo Universalreiniger||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||high dose concentrate, Approved by Rossini for EVOLUTION SYSTEM|
|DC Flexo Universalreiniger-50||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||Concentrate, label free,, Approved by Rossini for EVOLUTION SYSTEM|
|DC Flexo Universalreiniger-10||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||ready for use, label free, Approved by Rossini for EVOLUTION SYSTEM|
|DC Flexo WB GREEN||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||ready for use, label free|
|DC Flexo WB blue||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||Concentrate, Approved for Flexo Clean Baldwin Brush System|
|DC Flexo All Ink||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||very high cleaning power for all ink systems|
|DC Flexo SB 2.0||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||volatile VOC-reduced multi-purpose cleaner|
|DC Flexo SB 2.1||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||volatile multi-purpose cleaner|
|DC Flexo SB 2.21||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||VOC-reduced multi-purpose cleaner|
|DC Flexo SB 3.35||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||VOC-reduced universal cleaner, Approved by Rossini for EVOLUTION SYSTEM|
|DC Flexo SB 5.0||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||VOC-free multi-purpose cleaner especially for solvent-based and UV inks|
|Gemisch DBE||X||X||approved by Rossini for EVOLUTION SYSTEM|
|DC Flexo WB 1.3||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||water-based universal cleaner deep clean|
|DC Flexo WB 1.7||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||water-based multi-purpose cleaner very intensive also for lacquers|
|Intensive hand cleaner|
|DC Flexo SWIFT W||X||X||X||X||X||Deep cleaner especially for watercolors|
|DC CLEAN 2020||X||X||X||X||X||X||intensive basic cleaner, contact time 0.5-2 hours|
|DC Power Clean Gel||X||X||X||X||X||X||highly effective basic cleaner, contact time up to 6h, with foil wrapping up to 48h|
|DC Flexo 2K Extra Strong Clean||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||Special cleaner for 2-component inks. Reaction time depending on ink film thickness, anilox roller at least 4 hours. Rinse off best with high pressure, ink flakes off.|
|DC Flexo 2K Extra Strong Clean Gel||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|DC Flexo WB Varnish Cleaner||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||Print varnish cleaner|
|DC Flexo WB 5.9||X||X||X||X||X||Cleaner for sponge rollers in flexographic printing plate cleaning systems|
|DC Flexo WB 6.2||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||Ultrasonic cleaning system|
|DC Cleaner V 11988||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||Anilox roller cleaner for automatic washing systems|
DC DruckChemie offers a wide range of printing aids. Our products not only give your print the perfect look, but they can also increase your productivity by reducing downtimes.
As well as many other cleaning applications, DruckChemie offers innovative special cleaners to remove stubborn dirt in offset printing Different ink solvents, special dampening roller and plate cleaners and water-based cleaning agents are all available, as well as various products for the protection, cleaning and care of printing rollers.
An optimal result with the lowest possible consumption of detergents is the main requirement for a wash cloth for automatic blanket washers. Our washing cloths are consistently designed and quality controlled to accelerate the printing process and minimise delays. DC DruckChemie offers a large selection of different cleaning cloths for everyday printing needs in all possible variants and colours.
Sheetfed Washing Agents
Through regular laboratory testing, our washing agents are designed to meet the requirements of today’s machinery with their highly developed print applications and configurations.